For most of the events we attend, we provide the host with a Bodacious Raffle Basket to include at their raffle table. We also get quite a few requests asking if we could donate a Bodacious Raffle Basket for fundraising events to benefit our local animal shelters, rescue groups and organizations. To date, we've provided dozens as we're happy to assist with in efforts to raise money for our local animals in need.
A few words about our Bodacious Raffle Baskets...
1. Please give at least a one-week notice. Aside from baking fresh to order, we need to make sure we have the supplies to put together a basket. Most times we have everything on hand, however, if we've been swamped with requests, we run out and need to restock. In addition, we need to coordinate a day and time to deliver or for you to pick up.
2. Keep the lines of communication opened. Too often, we receive requests for a basket. After the initial reply, with a few dates and times mentioned for pick up availability, we don't hear back. A week goes by. Two weeks. Sometimes three. When that happens, we're left hanging. Then, after a few weeks, we get the "Is our "raffle" basket ready for pick-up" email. Our busy schedules doesn't allow for this. If you'd like a basket, please let us know ASAP what day and time you'll be here to pick it up or would like it delivered (if you're local within a reasonable driving distance). If we don't hear from you after our initial conversation we're going to assume you no longer need a basket.
3. We do not ship Bodacious Raffle Baskets. In the past, we did, but the last few times we shipped, the basket looked as if the mail delivery carrier played kickball with the box from point A to point B. Enough said.
4. The contents. All of our Bodacious Raffle Baskets are dog themed. We always include our biscuits.
5. Our Bodacious Raffle Baskets are "as is." Please do not open our raffle baskets and add items without our permission. Our baskets represent what we do and are a reflection of who we are. Last year, we had an incident where someone added store bought treats and a retractable leash to a basket we donated. We don't purchase or feed our fur-kids store bought treats and we're not fans of retractable leashes.
6. Keep out of the sun. Our bags of biscuits cannot be in direct sunlight as this causes moisture to form on the inside of the bags. It's very important to keep our Bodacious Raffle Baskets in the shade, under a tent or canopy and away from direct sunlight.
7. Delivery and Pick Up. Due to work schedules (one of us works at home), biscuit deliveries, visiting shelters, etc, our availability is limited. We are able to deliver a Bodacious Raffle Basket within a reasonable distance. If your location is over 30 minutes away, we can meet you at a half-way point if our schedules are agreeable and it doesn't conflict with work. We are not available to make deliveries before 3:30 pm. If you're picking up a basket, the time available for this is between 3-6 pm. These times can vary slightly depending on the day and week.
8. Bodacious Raffle Baskets are not for sale. Please do not request a basket if your intention is to sell it.
9. Who do we provide Bodacious Raffle Baskets for? Our number one priority is to provide baskets for events and fundraisers that are raising money to benefit local Connecticut animal shelters. Local rescue groups and other local animal organizations are at our discretion. We do not provide baskets for non-animal related fundraisers.
If you'd like to request a Bodacious Raffle Basket, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a private message on our Bodacious Biscuit Love Facebook page.