Friday, May 20, 2016
We Need A New Photo For Our Bodacious Biscuit Love Cards
We like to have Bodacious Biscuit Love cards on hand so people can spread the word about what we do and have our contact info on hand. Over the past "almost" 3 years, we've had various photos displayed on our cards. The first year, we had a simple photo of our biscuits. The following year, we used a photo I had taken at one of the shelters of "Mama." The most recent photo is of sweet baby Angel. We're on our last box of cards. We need a new photo!
Up until now, we've randomly chosen a photo. However, this time around, we'd like to do something a little different.
Today through June 10th, we're asking our Bodacious Community to submit photos of their rescue pups. On June 11th, we're going to create an album on our Bodacious Biscuit Love Facebook page of all the photos submitted. From there, people will have until 11:59 p.m. EST on June 17th to vote for their favorite photo/s.
The photo with the most "likes" will be the one we use for our new Bodacious Biscuit Love cards. In addition, the pup with the most "likes" will be featured, along with their story, on our Facebook page and this blog site. And...they'll also receive a complimentary box o' Biscuit Love!
There are a few rules...
1. This is open to Connecticut residents only.
2. Photo submissions must be of rescue and/or adopted pups. This is open to rescue groups. foster parents, pet parents who have adopted a pup from a rescue group or shelter, etc.
3. You can submit as many photos as you'd like.
4. Photos must include pup's name and location.
5. The photo must be of the pup only. No "hoomans." You can refer to our previous cards as an example.
6. The pet parent of the pup with the most "likes" must submit a paragraph or two (or more) of the pup's story.
If you'd like to submit a photo, you can leave a reply on our Facebook page, send us a Facebook message or email at email@example.com
Ready. Set. Go!